1. Check Facebook. A billion times. Judge people who post too many status updates as people who need to get a friggin' life. (Remain oblivious to any hypocrisy of this judgment.)
2. Read the latest Dan Savage article. Then go to the archives and read the 10 years of Savage Love. (I made it from 1999 to 2003.)
3. Read the book The Gift of Asher Lev. The entire thing.
4. Attend an open house of a fantastic apartment, even though you are not in the market to buy and even if you were, there is no way you could afford it. lie to the agent when she asks, Why yes, I'm just beginning my search. The interest rates are amazing right now, aren't they?!
5. Finish the first season of Mad Men. Then go see Inception. Then watch a couple episodes of Better off Ted. Tell yourself it's okay that you watched that much televisions/movies since they are all well done. It could have been worse: It's not like you watched several hours of Say Yes to the Dress (not that I haven't before. That show is like crack - terrible and highly addictive.)
Gesh, no wonder I'm dreading Monday and feeling terribly behind the ball: no blog post, a lot of dirty dishes, and not a lot of clean clothes. I would care, but I'm still watching Better Off Ted.