09 February 2012

stepping in, once again.

[ Japanese Fireflies _ images via Colossal ]


Well, let's just step on in, once again. I'll pretend it hasn't almost been a year since I've been posting regularly, and you all can pretend that not much has happened since then.

One day, I promise to catch you up on it all, but until that day, here's a synopsis:

  1. Got married.
  2. Quit my job.
  3. Moved to Nagoya, Japan.


Okay? Ho-kay.

Here we go. Apparently, I'm back. Only this time, I'm unemployed and in Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've missed your blog, but congratulations on everything! Sounds like life has been pretty exciting for you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, unless you're a troll or a bully, in which case I will delete you so fast...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...